Quality with history.
Whoever wants to be a symbol of the highest quality for decades has to keep moving – this has been our conviction since 1946. That is why we have expanded and consolidated our competencies from the start and we have continuously expanded our storage and workshop space. Take a look at our history.
Foundation of the Clemens Lammers company in D-Rheine
Relocation to the new building on Salzbergener Straße
Approval for the repair of explosion-proof electric motors and equipment by the RP Münster
Takeover of the general agency MEZ
Relocation to the industrial area north
Commissioning of a dynamometer for electric motors
Construction of an additional warehouse
Almost doubling of the manufacturing and storage space by purchasing neighboring buildings
Introduction of the concept "ZOI © - condition-oriented maintenance"
Expansion of the dynamometer
Recognition as the first "specialist company for drive technology®" in Germany
Innovation award from the Federal Ministry of Education a. Research for components of the "ZOI © - Condition-Oriented Maintenance" concept
Complete relocation to the new location in Offenbergweg 17, D-Rheine
Lammers Trioda Motor Kft., H-Budapest
Lammers Automation GmbH control and automation technology, D-Emsdetten
Expansion of storage and logistics area by two more halls. Total built-up area now approx. 10,000m²
New test field for performance tests up to 400 kW