Electronics technician for machine and drive technology (m/f/d) / electrical machine builder (m/f/d)
Electronics technician for machine and drive technology
Since 1946 we have been offering our customers with drive technology, special drives, service & maintenance, diagnostics and our innovative service "ZOI © - condition-oriented maintenance" a full range of services in the field of electric drives.
With over 100 employees at the Rheine location, around 180 employees in the group, we have developed into the market leader in the region. Together with our subsidiaries, we are a system provider and supplier for a wide variety of drive and control technology requirements.
Become part of our team.
We are currently looking for one as soon as possible
Electronics technician for machine and drive technology (m/f/d)/
Electrical machine builder (m/f/d)
- Independent mechanical repair and maintenance of electric motors, gearboxes, generators, pumps and hoists
- Disassembly / assembly of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrotechnical components
- Install and commission drive systems
- Service operations in the inner German area
- You are an electronics technician for machine and drive technology / electrical machine builder or have a comparable electrical or mechanical training
- Ideally, professional experience in the assembly, disassembly and repair of electrical drives
- familiar handling of modern measuring, testing and analysis systems
- You like to work independently and independently
- You enjoy working in a team
- a long-term employment relationship
- very good working atmosphere
- reasonable remuneration
- modern workshop and factory equipment
- interesting and challenging jobs
- In-house and inter-company training opportunities
We look forward to getting to know your qualities.
Please send your application documents stating the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to: Ms. Lisa Fier.
You won't have to wait long for our answer.